Our Old House

We're newlyweds in an 1875 Victorian fixer-upper in St Paul, MN. Let the chaos ensue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Random thoughts

  • I have the best hubbie ever. He surprised me with a Bread & Chocolate Chocolate Croissant this morning.
  • I am avoiding folding the laundry that has been sitting in the basket since Wednesday.
  • Looking forward to shopping at Borders as soon as J gets ready.
  • Slowly contemplating my introductory coaching questions that need to be emailed out by Tuesday. Did I mention that I am starting professional coaching?
  • Loving the big fluffy snowflakes that are coming down.
  • Christmas is really here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

Hello there! This is Deborah, from Central. I was wondering how you guys were faring, and asked Kim, and she passed on the addy to your blog.

I'm glad to see you guys are doing well, and it rocks that you're making over your house! Those pictures from this summer look very pretty, esp the garden/flower bed. I'll eventually have to go back and see what your house used to look like.

Since I started traveling with renfaires, I've been keeping a LiveJournal at http://asthran.livejournal.com if you're interested in what's going on with me.

Anyway, I'm glad you're doing well! Keep it up!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home