Our Old House

We're newlyweds in an 1875 Victorian fixer-upper in St Paul, MN. Let the chaos ensue!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States

Saturday, November 21, 2009

15 weeks

Hello all!

Went in for the 15 week checkup yesterday, meeting another of the midwives in our practice at Riverside. She said that both I and the munchkin are growing appropriately. She had a hard time (again) getting the heartbeat on doppler- "I can hear you moving! Now stop for just a minute so I can get your heartrate..." (It ended up being in the 160's again.) We've got a mover and a shaker, apparently. Maybe it's better I can't feel it moving around quite yet... it is sitting/squirming on my bladder.

I had my first non-direct colleague ask if I was pregnant yesterday as well. Pretty exciting to be able to say "yes!"

We have the big 20 week ultrasound the week between Christmas and New Years.... not sure if we're going to find out the gender or not. John and I keep swapping opinions! :-) Either way, we should have pictures to post. I can't wait to see our little Who again!

Thanks again for all of your love and good wishes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home